There are some great books out there that can help to explain a lot of issues plaguing our nation at the current moment. It is important to gain a full understanding of the issues in order to make educated political decisions, especially when it comes to voting. Here are some books that we believe are helpful in explaining the situations facing our country.
- The Revolution: A Manifesto by Ron Paul
- End the Fed by Ron Paul
- A Foreign Policy of Freedom: Peace, Commerce, and Honest Friendship by Ron Paul
- American Raj: Liberation or Domination?: Resolving the Conflict with the Muslim World by Eric Margolis
- Imperial Hubris: Why the West is Losing the War on Terror by Michael Scheuer
- Marching Towards Hell: America and Islam After Iraq by Michael Scheuer
- The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve by G. Edward Griffin
- Blowback: The Costs and Consequences of American Empire by Chalmers Johnson
- Meltdown: A Free Market Look at Why the Stock Market Collapsed, the Economy Tanked, and Government Bailouts Will Make Things Worse by Thomas E. Woods Jr.
- Drug War Crimes: The Consequences of Prohibition by Jeffrey A. Miron
- Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse by Peter Schiff
If you read the first book, The Manifesto by Dr. Paul, he has a long reading list of very interesting books. We recommend all of these for a better understanding of America and the problems we face both foreign and domestic.
We also recommend checking out Mises online bookstore. They have some great minds all in the pursuit of liberty and free markets.